Friday, August 3, 2012

"Right to Recover" - Stems Cells and Ms

--University Of Phoenix of "Right to Recover" - Stems Cells and Ms--

on front page "Right to Recover" - Stems Cells and Ms

In my assigned surfing of the internet I come across a variety of topics and sites. Recently, I came across something about stem cell investigate and Ms. Humor me just once and read about this prominent issue. (I am already 48 and we still aren't cloning headless bodies to replace organs that wear out so simply I am concerned. I want to be writing for you people when I am 100! I mean, it is 2009 and we don't have all the things we should have. We don't have flying cars. We don't have Star Trek-level curative science. We don't even have curative science on par with "Space:1999". But I digress...)

"Right to Recover" - Stems Cells and Ms

Everyone is aware of the controversy. Even musicians such as Dream Theater are aware of the stem cell debate: "This embryonic clay wrapped in fierce debate; Would be thrown away or otherwise discarded, Some of us believe it may hold the key to rehabilitation of disease and secrets highly guarded". For now let us focus on one aspect of stem cell research: the cure for Ms.

Recently, scientists discovered that they can forestall and even reverse the crippling condition of Ms (multiple sclerosis). Specific findings at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of rehabilitation in Chicago, Illinois show that "17 out of 21" people with (the most common) relapsing-remitting Ms tested had their condition heighten as a result of aggressive stem cell treatment.

Past studies demonstrated that stem cell rehabilitation could stabilize the condition but it had not yet shown that the same rehabilitation was capable of reversing the condition. The leader of this study, Richard K Burnt, observed that this rehabilitation is nothing else but "a feasible procedure". It is called autologous non-myeloablative haemopoietic stem cell transplantation. Not only does the rehabilitation appear to stave off neurological progression but it also seems to reverse neurological disability.

The policy causes the suppression of the immune system and revitalizes it with new cells. curative experts think the new cells reset the immune system of the patient.

A three-year result up was done and it revealed that 81% of Ms sufferers saw an improvement of one point or more on a disability scale. No outpatient scored lower than before the operation. A spokesperson for the Ms Society, Dr. Douglas Brown, said that investigate is increasingly demonstrating that these cells are showing "more... Possible in the rehabilitation of Ms" and that now science needs to continue to show how efficient they can be.

A serious issue worth serious consideration. I know when my time comes, I just plain won't want to go yet. If this type of investigate can help then I say we retain it. As always, I am waiting to hear what you all have to say.

My name is Phoenix and...that's the bottom line.

share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Right to Recover" - Stems Cells and Ms.


No comments:

Post a Comment