Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011

1# "Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011.
Advertisements

VDO of "Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011

After we tend to got the data concerning University Of Phoenix ago VDO, we'll look into the "Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have come across "Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011. I saw that it absolutely was necessary for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. "Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011 Video Clips. Duration : 1.77 Mins.

This is a news piece from my local news station here in Tucson, AZ on the mysterious object (although I think there was more than one incident that night) that was seen across the southwest (i missed it !?!?!) on Sep. 14, 2011. KVOA = same news channel that interviewed me about UFOs Sorry about the audio, but the original video file has an ear-stabbing, high-pitched sound and I did my best to filter that out, which in turn left the audio sounding a bit muffled and wack. Meow ----------- "TUCSON - What was it that streaked across the sky Wednesday night? People in Arizona, California and Nevada saw it. Tucsonan Devin Schrader says, "We both saw a bright flash and then we were able to look up and it flashed again. And then it dimmed down and flashed a third time." Schrader and his wife were in their car. He says, "Even with street lights and other cars coming toward us, it was bright enough to catch our attention. So I imagine it was a big object." Schrader is a planetary scientist at the University of Arizona and an expert in meteorites. And he says that's what the light was. He estimates the fireball was "the size of a basketball, probably more." He says, "Most meteors that people see, considered shooting stars, are only about the size of a grain of sand." Schrader thinks the fireball was better than an extra terrestrial. He laughs, "An ET would be fantastic. But it's kind of is an extra terrestrial. It's not from the earth. It tells us about where we came from, how our ...
View Related articles associated with University Of Phoenix. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Mysterious Light Was a Meteor" says U of A Astronomer - KVOA Tucson - September 15, 2011.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment