Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Joey Stanard OLB #1 2010 Baldwinsville Bees - 52 Yard Interception For TD - Class of 2013

#The Best Joey Stanard OLB #1 2010 Baldwinsville Bees - 52 Yard Interception For TD - Class of 2013. Advertisements

Good VDO of Joey Stanard OLB #1 2010 Baldwinsville Bees - 52 Yard Interception For TD - Class of 2013

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am happy to present Video on Baker University Football. i need it to block my sisters. and also the public. information that's useful. with your friends. Joey Stanard OLB #1 2010 Baldwinsville Bees - 52 Yard Interception For TD - Class of 2013, that I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. Joey Stanard OLB #1 2010 Baldwinsville Bees - 52 Yard Interception For TD - Class of 2013 Tube. Duration : 0.53 Mins.

Sophmore Joey Stanard #1 for the Baldwinsville Bees. 52 yard TD on the INT. Joey plays OLB and RB and is currently 15. This is a 2010 Season JV game and was moved up to Varsity at the end of the JV season. Baker HS in Baldwinsville, NY. Game versus Rome Free Academy in NY.
View Related articles associated with Baker University Football. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Joey Stanard OLB #1 2010 Baldwinsville Bees - 52 Yard Interception For TD - Class of 2013.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment