Monday, September 10, 2012

I Declare! - How Your Words Can change Your Life

For those who are fans of Jane Austin (among other authors of the period) we know how citizen used to live, eat, talk, flirt, fall in love, and so on at that time. It is specially amusing to play with the expressions of that era.

As a living being, the English language is in continual convert and the meaning of the words supervene through. One single expression that you must pay concentration to is: "I declare!"

Among other things "I voice meant": "I'll say!" or "Oh, my!" or "Really?" It also meant that a person was to give their conception of something of importance.

According to Webster, the word "declare" means: to voice positively; to announce or state formally and solemnly; to manifest and make known; to proclaim a option or decision.

To the book of synonyms, to voice means: to acknowledge, to affirm, to announce, to manifest, to proclaim, to predict, to publish, to profess, to state, etc.

Now, you already know that your thoughts and your words are crucial for what you would like your life to be. This is because of the Law of Attraction that 'declares' among other precepts that anything you send out to the universe will come back to you, like a boomerang. You send out distinct and loving thoughts and words and your life will reflect that: you will manifest physically all that which you have sent forth.

The Law of Attraction also 'declares' that anything you focus upon will expand. I will give you an example: suppose you are reading a book in which the heroine is pregnant. The book is intelligent and you think about its story constantly. Why, all of a sudden you will start finding pregnant women everywhere! Coincidence? Not at all! That is the boomerang arrival back to you.

Now, "I declare!" could very well be the most delightful expression that will sure prove to be one of your many allies. Since voice means all those very marvelous incantations, you can say it at any time, really.

You can say it whenever you are wishing for something or are easily mental about things in general. Of course, being distinct is very important. This doesn't mean, however, that it will convert your life immediately, though it is very possible if, and only if you are declaring something without the feeling of lack associated with it, meaning, you truly believe it will happen.

For instance: you may say: "I voice that from now on I will be making 0,000.00 per year." This is very hanky dory if you are not desperately in need of this money. Saying, for instance, "I voice that I will have sushi tonight" when you can't even buy bread doesn't cut, because deep down you know you are in desperate need of food. Unless you truly believe it will happen to you.

Now, saying: "I voice that I believe I will have such and such" sounds very funny because of procedure you don't believe a word you are saying. So now, as practice, say the expression for all all the time. It may be that you will end up believing in it and that is when manifestation will occur.

Go ahead and say it: "I voice that my body is beautiful," "I voice that there is money in my bank account," "I voice that I am loved," etc. When you are mental about anything, just say to yourself: "I declare." And leave it at that.

This is a good game to play at any time. If nothing else, you will have some fun, which "I declare" is very good for you. :)

dig this I Declare! - How Your Words Can change Your Life dig this


No comments:

Post a Comment